BEFORE AND AFTER





You know how it goes.....sometimes you awaken the inner designer in someone!

If you have been reading my blog for a while then you might remember how I helped my friend Angie makeover a rental house back in 2011.  

But first....holy hell....yes this month marks my 8th year of blogging.

Ahem......can you even believe it?  I mean we were still using flip phones back then I think.

#darkages

Anyway....back to my friend Angie.

Starting here ,  here and here   she totally gutted and made over a little bungalow for rental in Atlanta.  The catch is....drumroll......she bought everything on Craigslist.  Everything.
Appliances, cabinets, lights and all the furniture.

Well after another year long trip around the world she and her husband moved to Henderson, NC and are at it again....[without me] and I would say she is a quick learner.

I saw these on FB last night so I thought I would share......and I have no doubt that she got everything second hand.....She is an amazing shopper!

After

High five to whoever invented paint [and mascara of course] because it changes everything.

Put a pretty blue door on a house and you're in business.


The living area before

Shocking that I recognize the same curtains [Angie am I right?]  and pillows we used back in 2011....ha ha.
She said all this furniture came from the West Elm outlet except for the coffee table which she got from a thrift store.

Before

After

Kitchen before

Looks like new cabinets.....she probably found them at a Restore or something.....

Before
After
She thrifted the chairs for $12 each
Bedroom before

After

Before guest room

Twin beds

Look we have all seen before and afters that have knocked our socks off but I guarantee what makes this one good is how she probably found everything for the cost of a pair of Louboutins :)

She is a crafty girl.

Y'all it's going to be in the 50's today.....can I get an amen


Every time I go out to walk Cami I look like a homeless person after I am done throwing on clothes to stay warm.....hee haw.

Plus it's market week so I will get show you all the new trends coming out.  Yesterday was my first full day back at work and it was brutal.....just trying to remember where I left off with everyone was a challenge.

Shafuzzybrain











8 comments

René said...

The exterior is quite the transformation! Yes, excited to have a heat wave. :)

Jennifer B. said...

I would love to find out where she got the pom-pom tassle throw on the master bedroom. Any ideas? Thanks!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Fabulous! And I love that she got a deal! Such a darling house.

therelishedroost said...

Well done as usual my friend and I am saying Amen that we will have 30's!!

Anonymous said...

Could you let me know details regarding the kitchen tiles
Thank you
Sue

Amira Leyva Cervantes said...

The made over a bungalow is pretty amazing. though the before's seen is quite nice but after's photo is just fabulous. Great work from your friend.

John berry said...

Great work. keep it up for us.

Susan Smitha said...

So beautiful bungalow! Your friend has done really great work. Best of luck. Share with us more.

Back to Top