GET THE LOOK




It's been a busy weekend....the mart was open and I'm on overload with all the new product that is out there.

Cami had diarrhea so I had to make a batch of rice, turkey and veggies to try and get that situation under control.....

A few of you wanted to know where to get the dog fabric that I used for the curtains and pillow in the last post.

I'm gonna let you in on that secret....






But then I took it another step....cause....well I am here for you guys in such a big way:)

Except this one was for me.....Sheepies and coffee are 2 of my favorite things:)


I found these on Spoonflower!

Could you die!


My sister has a schnauzer!





For you cat lovers.....





There....next time you get upset with me cause I cuss or start defending faux flowers think back to this post and how I appealed to your softer side!

Next up is this designer I found on Instagram....and I think you will agree when I say she gets me.

Um......Cynthia Hayes 
This project is crazy good!


I love every single detail....white check....black check......texture check.....BOOM!




I can't believe how much I love this backsplash.....

Do you agree? 

Get the look......



Lamp
Chair
Art
Stool


Sofa  New custom furniture line!
Rug
Coffee Table
Stool
Chair
Pillow
Pillow


Swan
Console Table
Baskets

Just keeping it neutral like you would expect from me:)

Have a great week my friends.....

Sheriky








7 comments

Julie said...

Thank you for the source for the doggy print. I think there is going to be a run on that fabric today!!

Holly Irwin Fine Art said...

Love the dog fabrics! Such s great idea. I'm with you on that backsplash too, simple and stunning 🙂 Have a great day!
xo
Holly

Wendy said...

Thank you for the fabric source. Love the sheep dog fabric too. I always your Cami posts.

therelishedroost said...

Lovely clean and neutral home , beautifully done.

Nidhi Kapur said...

Dear Sherry, thank you so much for the mention–and including our Ludlow sofa in your beautiful moodboard! Hope we have a chance to work together in the future :)

Best,
Nidhi Kapur
Maiden Home
www.maidenhome.com

R's Rue said...

Love.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Terri Thomas said...

Love this look. What color and type of paint are on the walls?

Back to Top