SERENBE ORGANIC LIFE SHOWHOUSE





I am so glad you guys approved of my fashion post......because I'm old....yes that is a fact.....dressing young is my way of tricking people.  Hee Haw. 

  AND.....I think as long as I don't wander into Wet Seal thinking I can pull THIS off..... I am ahead of the game right?  I sometimes feel like I am one tube top away from bad taste!


But in my day.......

On Saturday I ventured down to Serenbe to go to the Organic Life House.  I was not disappointed.

This 6000 sq ft home is Earthcraft-certified and features geothermal heating and cooling.  It is built with natural materials.

Take a look.....


Entry



This door.....right?



I need a small stackable washer and dryer for another project and this one [Bosch] got great reviews.  It does not need a vent to the outside so it takes up less room.




I am crazy for these lights and how they hung them....





Right into the kitchen....








Black concrete countertops!


These cabinets....in love.



Dining area....





Living area.....





Love the texture in these pillows and this whole room!




These shelves built right in the wall....totally appeal to me.

As you can see I took a jabillion pictures so I need to break this post up!  What appealed to me about this house is of course all the white and texture.  I mean it was designed just for me right?

I met the designer Dana Lynch and tried to get her to run away with me.  She. Is. Awesome.

Check out her portfolio and see her talent!  I am going to be able to say "I knew her when"......my new girl crush:)

Built by Bobby Webb of BCC Builders
Architect was JP Curran
Furnishings from Jillian Cooke

I love Serenbe so much but the only drawback is that there is no starbucks :)  I am sure by the time I am ready to retire they will have one though!

It is open on the weekends Friday-Sunday through March 5th.

Off to Boulder on Sunday.....should be fun!

Shayraycray










13 comments

Unknown said...

Fun! I pinned away at several architectural details. You are always so full of inspiration. Have a great weekend! xo
Nancy

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

A beautiful house! Thanks for sharing.

Kathysue said...

Lots of wonderful texture and great details in this house, I can see why you loved it so much, it is so YOU!!

Mary said...

What a beautiful home! I can just imagine all the stupid things my husband would say about some of the accessories & the lighting. The man is clueless.
Since you're traveling Sunday, will you miss the game?

therelishedroost said...

That would be the perfect Lake house with its texture and serene feel!

debra @ 5th and state said...

this is totally my style on steroids, fantastic!!!
what about the second floor, go back!
debra

Holly Irwin Fine Art said...

Hi Sherry, This looks fabulous, I'm loving all of the ways that they brought nature inside. Thanks for the tour! Very inspiring 🙂

A happy reader said...

Looks like something you would design. Stunning.

designchic said...

I am dying over the light fixture in foyer and the kitchen with the beautiful wood is stunning! Happy Tuesday!

Dana said...

CRUSHING RIGHT BACK ATCHA SISTER xoxox

So glad you enjoyed and thrilled to finally meet you!!

Dana

cindy hattersley design said...

How the heck did I miss this?!! I just pinned about a million images...loved every inch of it!

Mariel said...

Where can one order the farm doors????? they are A-MA-ZING must have!!! Who makes them, where can one order them?

Unknown said...

I am also interested in ordering the farm doors... love it! I would need two doors. Who makes them, and where can I order them? Thank you!

Back to Top