FABRIC SALE




I always feel that after Wednesday's ORC post...... anything after that is kind of a let down.  

In the same way I like to do my styling installs in one day [with the homeowner gone] I love the element of surprise in design.  Having y'all with me on my own makeover is pretty intoxicating.  I love reading all of the comments and questions each week!

In other news I got a text from someone about buying my DR table.  Y'all it could not have come at a better time.  My husband came home yesterday....saw a huge box and said "what's that?"

When I said it was the new chandelier.... I witnessed all of the color go out of his face.  I think I pushed him to the brink....you know too much coming in and nothing going out.

Without saying anything he grabbed the car keys and I said "where are you going?" [fearing this was it...that he was finally over me] he said "the liquor store".  

I knew then he WAS over me but just for tonight and like Scarlett from GWTW I said "I can't think about that right now.  If I do I'll go crazy.  I'll think about that tomorrow".

We drank some wine watched the final episode of Scandal and everything was normal again.


I don't have much for you today besides a fabric sale.  I could open an Etsy shop but I thought I would try it this way first.  We'll see how this goes.

First one

Kelly Wearstler for Lee Jofa
Bengal Bazaar



And in this color way 


My friend Dayka Robinson used it in this bedroom....


These fabric are well over 100.00@yd.  There are about 10 yards on each roll [I can confirm the yardage if someone is interested]  $25.00@yard

China Seas Ikat 11 Aqua

Here it is on a sofa
Another expensive one.  Over 10 yards.  $25.00@yard

Trina Turk for Schumacher  Santorini
Outdoor fabric



And in this color way 



Over 10 yards.  $25.00@yard

One more Trina Turk for Schumacher  Louis Nui
Outdoor fabric


Over 10 yards available $25.00@yd.

If you are interested in yardage of any of these please E-MAIL me.

I hope you guys have a super weekend......

Shahangingbyathreadhere




15 comments

Simply LKJ said...

Ha, love hubby's comment!!

Carrie said...

You have the best fabric! I love the orange Trina Turk.

Dana Frieling said...

I bet living with you is one constant surprise! He's lucky to have such entertainment in his life. ;)

Kelly said...

Your blog is always such a treat to read. It's not only full if eye candy but your wonderful wit!! I'm so glad to know that my husband is not the only one that shakes his head at stuff I buy.

kathy said...

I would love 4 yards of Bengal Bazaar in blue colorway but didn't know if you want to split up yardage??

Unknown said...

Your husband and mine would get along just fine - they would have a lot to talk about!

I sent you an email!
xo~Jill

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Lol at you and your husband :)

OK, I would definitely take 2 yards of the Bengal Bazaar in the pink colorway if you are interested in splitting it up. Just let me know :)

suburbancitygirl said...

I would love 4 yards of the Bengal in blue.

Woodside Park said...

Some lucky buyer(s)....getting a steal on those fabulous fabrics!!! Have a great Easter. We are hitting the road and moving our stuff up to Maine!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Sherry sometimes I read your posts via email and often I just need to come over to the blog to comment because you make me laugh out loud! You just described my husband to a T, especially the part about grabbing the keys and heading to the liquor store when I start on about my next big idea. However he did admit today, 3 weeks into my little ORC project, that it's a good one. Thank you for the weekend amusement :)

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Ooooh, Hangin by a thread girl....I like I like. Measuring now!

Fred Paccana said...

Love all your fabric!

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

Came over here to catch up on things and saw this fabric post. So didn't need to see it...and hope I am too late to the party....but have to ask. Have any of the Bengal Bazaar left?

Anonymous said...

Bengal Tiger in Navy

Is there any yardage available?
I am making pillows.

Thanks from San Francisco. Please advise when you have a moment!

Unknown said...

Hey! I really like all the options of fabric and colors, I also like the way usage of it. ikat fabric is my favorite option in a fabric, but I also like this options. Thank you for sharing.

Back to Top