REJUVENATION LIGHTING AND HOUSE PARTS




In case you weren't aware of this......Williams Sonoma now owns Rejuvenation Lighting and House Parts.  They have some awesome stuff hanging around their store.

I was asked, along with 3 other bloggers


to put together a light fixture from the Baltimore Pendant Collection.    Well I don't know about you but when I have too many options it sends me into a tailspin.

I have a tendency to  go safe which is what I did....not really sure of where I was going to use it when I made the decisions.

But people...you could go crazy with all the options you can use to obtain  the exact custom fixture you've been dreaming about!

Let's take a look at some of the kick ass lights they have....



Pretty cool huh?

This would look great sitting on some books for a nice glow...

I think I could find a place for this one...

And of course this little black and white gem....

This is the style were are working with.....and there was like a gazillion ways to build this sucker....I got so confused I had to call Linda [the genius behind the One Room Challenge and also a participate] to splain to me how it worked.  

I can imagine the look on her face when she hung up thinking geez.....this chick is one sandwich short of a picnic.

Here are more options.....of course I did not even get this part [that you could use a globe] until I had already chosen mine....


Anyway.....I am supposed to show you where I am putting it but it is raining like a horse peeing on a rock and I am not sure I will get to my sisters to take the picture.

The only option is to come back next Monday where I will show you my selection all styled up!!

I will try to make you proud!

You can also like them on FB
Or follow then on Twitter
Or check out their Pinterest page

It is do or die time today about the paint colors on the outside of the house......I will let you know on Wednesday what I decided.

In other news.....I found this absolutely stunning picture the other day while researching for a kitchen renovation....I could not love more...


I about died from this gorgeousness....designed by Studio Entourage.  It is an unique design studio partnered  by Jane Hollman [kitchen designer] and Linda MacArther [architect] here in Atlanta.

Check out their work.  You will be so inspired.

I am off to get my dogs staples taken out from his spleen removal surgery

Make it a swell Monday

Sheriky








21 comments

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I need that kitchen! I am excited to see what each of you dream up. I think I am going to go play with the lighting options.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Yes, it did rain just like you described all day yesterday. I must check out this site for these cool lights.

Holly Gruszka said...

That kitchen is something and looking forward to seeing what you cooked up w/ your light fixture.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

That kitchen is to die for. Love all the lighting choices - you can't go wrong. Good luck at the puppy doctor!

designchic said...

Can't wait to see where you put yours! Loving the kitchen inspiration - we are in the throes of the kitchen remodel in Beaufort and have a slight snafu...guess it can't all run smoothly...wish ours was looking like this!!

Unknown said...

I hope Linda did a good job "spraining" things to you! Your fixture will no doubt be amazing and look fantastic! Good luck with the house colors....

Lisa Gabrielson said...

What a cool request, with so many wonderful options to choose from! I LOVE the red wrapped cords. A big hug, cuz I miss seeing you, and for all of your support on the blog. You are the BEST!

Unknown said...

very cool source. Have fun with this! That kitchen is so awesome, I love the wood wall. Good luck with your boy, hope he is recovering well. Have a great week
xo Nancy
Powellbrower.com

An Urban Cottage said...

I was actually disappointed when I saw WS bought Rejuvenation. They were doing a great job on their own.

I'm doing a pillow giveaway this week if you're interested. Pretty, pretty stuff.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

HaH I was a little confused too! I love the globes and didn't really think of them until after the fact. Oh well, it's a fun challenge, right?

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Great Atlanta day to choose outside paint colors! You will have the chance to see it on one of the most of unattractive days. Maybe a good thing?
Those fixtures are wild!
Good luck with the vet.

Patty

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Sherry, what a fun project...I cant wait to see what your going to design... that kitchen is to die for!

Stacey {steward of design} said...

As always I love your descriptions and analogies! ;)
That kitchen is great! And can't wait to see your light fixture.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I hope your furry baby is doing great. You will style the heck out of this thing. It's raining here today, but not in the way you described.

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

I hate wishing away time but I'm so excited to see what you come up with! I love that there are so many possibilities.

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

LOL at the rain visual :)

Looking forward to seeing your house paint colors your light creation...I'm sure both will be fab.

A room with a view said...

Excited to see what you all pick!

michele said...

that kitchen is maj.

hope the pup heals quickly.

michele

Lauren (The Cottage Mix) said...

Can't wait to see what color you go with. Your house is adorable! Hope your furry friend is feeling better.

Kathysue said...

Sherry, You always make me smile, laugh and inspire me at the same time. You are such a hoot!! Happy Tuesday! Can't wait to see the colors you chose, I know they will perfectly SHERRY!!
xo Kathysue

Cindy said...

Raining like a horse peeing on a rock!!! Omg, i'm gonna have to remember that one... that was awesome!

Cindy

Back to Top