SCHUMACHER




Good Wednesday morning to you!


Have you ever heard the expression "it's a small world?"  Well as it turns out the cute girl who bought my coffee table is best friends with a girl who works with one of my closest friends.  Huh?  Read it again....slowly.  Yep.  How weird is that.

Have you guys seen what is going on over at Schumacher???


Well hold on to your hat...or shoes....or boobs...what ever is close and have a seat.

We are all familiar with this print right....

It is called Chenonceau.  And now it comes in some other gorgeous colors!

Feast.....


Oh my...yellow
Coral...
A beautiful green....
and....here are a few more new patterns from Schumacher..
This pattern is called Kalika
Who doesn't love a paisley?


Some Ikat gorgeousness....
A black colorway and navy.  Perfect!
And while we are at it...some other old favorites.
I have always loved this pattern...somebody please let me use it!
This colorway also....
Another little gem.
The new LuLu DK Collection


It is actually for kids but.....no so right?
Pretty colors...
I pinned a gazillion of them in all colorways [under Products I Love] so go to my pinterest page and check them out!
You know you want to.


10 days until I go to the beach.....I can do it....one day at a time.


Did a lot of changing around my house the last few days.  Painting, slipcovering....


Maybe some pictures soon.....


Gotta get the styling right first.  That is the HARD part don't you think?


Boot scootin Wednesday.


Sha Working it baby.....




31 comments

Michelle said...

That new ikat is amazing!! LOVE!!

pam {simple details} said...

You are making me want to reupholster everything in my house!! Love those little elephants!

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

Stop showing me fabric I will never be able to afford! I am loving the color ways and ikat!!

Unknown said...

I love the elephants, and all the color ways of ALL these patterns! Thanks!
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Pinecone said...

Oooohhh love the paisley - and pretty much every other one too! Gorg!!
xo
Ashlyn

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I never thought of pinning fabric so I started a page. Now I will remember what I saw. Dah! Love these fabrics.

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Such gorgeous patterns! Thanks for sharing!

The enchanted home said...

I am a big big fan and my very first wallpaper purchase ever was from Schumacher. They are one of the few showrooms I can walk into and KNOW I am going to find something to love.

Laurie said...

Loving the fun patterns! Too jealous about the beach....

for the love of a house said...

yes please!! wonderful new papers.
I have the heater on this morning, so the beach sounds pretty good!!

joan

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I've got too much lusting going on over here. I want it all!

Pura Vida said...

Ikat! Muskrat Love! With a little paisley vest and some floral slippers! On a Schumacher tuft

Joyce said...

I love the Ikat in green. It looks like it could work in a log cabin for a pillow. Making a log cabin less cabiney (is that a word?) is a tough one.
OK I just went onto Pinterest and followed just about everything you have. :)
Any word on your pup? xo

Unknown said...

Love those goodies from Schumacher, yummy colors! On pins and needles waiting to see what you are up to in your home....!

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

Love these, they're so bright and cheery! And yes, the stylist is the hard part, but you make it look so easy!

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Don't you love them all? It IS a small world, isn't it? And, I think the older I get the smaller it seems to be~ xo Diana

angela | the painted house said...

Hmm...that yellow paisley is so pretty, kinda vintage 1950s kitchen don't you think? Would be too $$$ for slipcovers that get splattered with marinara?

Also, I love that grey and yellow hour glass...

christy said...

Schumacher has beautiful things. I just put it in my powder room and the transformation was wonderful.

Acquired Objects said...

I have me some ikat love going on! The woodstove is going today up north so your beach holiday is sounding great to me!

XX
Debra~

Holly Gruszka said...

The Lulu DK collection had me at hello - would love to use some of that in a project.

michele said...

lulu's collection!!! i fell hard for it!

smiles to you beachy sista.

michele

Anonymous said...

DROOLING over the first and last pics. Those new fabrics are so pretty!!! xo Elizabeth

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I got that Spring email from Schumacher and thought WOO hoo...so many pretty linens.

Junell said...

Wowzer ~ Schumacher rocks. Lulu is amazing. I love a good fabric high. THX!

whereorwhat said...

nice first image =)

Woodside Park said...

What a small world! I just finished reading your craig's list post: so glad the table went to a lovely home. And, a friend of a friend, too! I've never sold or bought anything via craig's list....would love to try.

I have yet to pin fabrics on Pinterest.....afraid of another addiction.

Loi
Tone on Tone

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Love that elephant print - so excited to see new fabrics - bring on the color!
www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Barbara Matson said...

I love Schummacher fabrics! Wish I could afford it.

Unknown said...

I love Schumacher fabrics, wall coverings, etc.!! Love the new line!!

www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

René said...

It is a small world! Every single pattern/colorway is gorge! Love!

Rosa @ FlutterFlutter said...

Ah!!! The chartreuse and navy chevron print is going to be the inspiration for my sons bedroom! I think I might be able to afford enough for a roman blind out of it... maybe! ;)

Back to Top