Somebody knows how to edit.....

Christy Martin of Studio Encanto knows how to edit a room.  This look might be too sparse for some but I love it.  I makes me want to walk around my house with a huge basket and just start tossing crap in it.

 After some practice of taking pictures in my own house and on other design jobs that I have completed I can see the genius of this photography.  It does not look staged.  Just simple, clean design.

I want to move in.

The dining room.  Love the floors, the ceiling and the painted brick.  Actually I love it ALL!
  
There has been so much talk lately of how people hate TV's over the fireplace.  Maybe the TV is in the FP and they have disguised it :)

I am pretty much a white kitchen girl myself, but I find these attractive.  I don't particularly like that they did not take the backsplash all the way up to the cabinets.  But I forgive.

Just plain pretty.

Looks like we found the TV.  Not over the FP.  They must have gotten the memo.

Peaceful.

Splish Splash.....I love this bath.  

On another note I guess every blogger but me is going to the taping of the Nate show today.  How did I miss that wagon train?  I must have been picking my nose or gathering  furniture on the side of the street when all that went down.  I sure did not know this, but blogging is WAY eye opening.  It is like a cult....(think Amway salespeople) and because of the internet shit move fast.  It is not like when you were in the 6th grade and you passed a note to the girl behind saying that Suzy had a bugger hanging out of her nose.  It would be days before more than 5 people knew about it.  NOT WITH BLOGGING.......no sir.......information can be found printed in a books and on the shelves at Barnes and Noble before a days end.  It is like a fire, a computer virus.....do you get what I am saying?  

So...that is how I missed it.  I blinked.

Enjoy the pretty pictures...

7 comments

Chats with Jack said...

I enjoyed the pretty pictures, but you're not the only blogger staying home. Until you get into this whole blog-y world (I've really only been in it seriously for 6 months) you can't imagine how connected and crazy it is!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I missed it too!! And today is the day and I am SO JEALOUS!! I LOVE New York! I was blinking at the same time I guess! Looks like a kind blogger friend could have given us a "heads up" ya' know?? I love these photographs too, but I am such a tchotchke person, everytime I weed out, I think it looks "nekkid" and I add back! It is a sickness...

Lou Cinda :)

Anonymous said...

OK, one day when greg and I do our own house, this is what I want it to look like. Make notes bc you will be designing it!

Cari

Kristen White said...

What a wonderful home...I love the edited look! I'm staying home too,guess I didn't get that memo either?!?!?!
Kristen

Kathysue said...

Love a well edited look but I must say I need a little variety in color. I would have to add a bit of color to these rooms then they would make me smile, a room has to make me smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and I LOVE! You're hilarious.

http://thelonelywifeproject.wordpress.com/

Nancy Hood said...

What a peaceful abode! I could live there :) but my family would be shocked as I tend to accessorize rather heavily at times ;)

Back to Top