Scott's.....I wanted it all......

So, once again 4 weeks have passed and it was that time again.  Yep....but it wasn't as much fun because I put myself on a budget, nah, I hate that word, let's use limit for this month.  100.00.  AND..... just to be proud of myself [cause who else is going to be] I came in under.  How....you ask?  Well, after I spent 25.00 and then 30.00 I really couldn't find anything for 45.00.  Everything else I wanted would have thrown me into the failing miserably category.  

But...here are some of the goodies that I saw and wanted.

A light fixture made out of an old globe.  How cute for a children's room.

These would be great in a mud room!  If I had one......

This table with the blue top....please...I really wanted!

I have one of these in my bedroom....I wanted another just cause....

Already painted and ready.
  
$10.00...please.....

$120 for both!
  
Kuba cloth from Africa.  Pillows, frame it, upholstery, headboard....

chalk boards for $10

A great kitchen island.

Thanks goodness it was sold.  This might have made me waiver.....

OK...this is when I just decided to pack it in....I was feeling very weak.

And this....

In a kids room!

Yea...soon to be light fixtures....what is not to love here.....

I wanted this for the foot of my bed.  Seriously
 
Holy prettiness.....old doors.

Now for the pillows.......yum

more yum

Yes...I LOVE this one.

This is a new fabric is from Kravet.  Great colors.
Mama likey.....

So there you have it.  All good stuff.  Somebody got to take it home, just not me. Torture. Character  building.





12 comments

Chats with Jack said...

Way to refrain! That turquoise table melted my heart. I also looooved the linen headboard: to die for!

Courtney said...

haha, Character building. Gotta love it.

My Interior Life said...

I am so jealous. I want to live in Atlanta just for the Scott's fix. How sick is that? You showed great restraint, and it sounds like you have a lot more character now! I want to know what you took home for your $25 and $30!

maggie said...

omg! i want it all!!! the pillow's r to die for! how did you ever restrain ur self!!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I wanted to go this month sooo badly. Looks like I missed a great time...sigh. Oh well, there is always next month!

AntiqueChase said...

what is this a flea market?? There is so much goodness there!!!

Kristen White said...

I'm not sure I would have been able to use so much self control with sooooo many wonderful finds. What a great place!
Kristen

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Oh.Em.Gee. You are VERY strong to have just walked away.....I don't know if I could have! That kitchen island!!! And the headboard!! And those doors!! Yeah, you are good....

Lou Cinda :)

Gloria Fox said...

I was visiting my sister who lives in Milner, GA, about 20 miles south of McDonough, and saw the billboard for Scott's. Unfortunately they weren't going to be open the weekend I was in town...so sad. I need to get back down there soon though, and bring a truck!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I mentioned you on my blog today...hope that is okay!

Lou Cinda :)

Kitty Deschanel said...

You found some nifty deals! My favorite part of this post? That woman in the background of the 6th photo, who doesn't look very happy about you taking all these photos! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah it is all kind of funny until you dig a little deeper and uncover the psychosis that lies beneath. A mature (?) interior designer that runs around taking pictures of chalkboards,tablespoons and CUPCAKE batter! Whoa. Trying not to go over a $100 at the antique market. Spending 4 hours making and taking pictures of CUPCAKE prep to hide behind a sugar addiction? Yes, in therapy we call this rationalization and professionally we call it Kathy Griffin on the CUPCAKE "D" list. Further diagnosis to follow. The shrink.

Back to Top