Information

Since there was some interest [yeah.... well 2 people, but that counts!] here is a close up of the lamps and chandelier from the previous post.  All from Arteriors.
Here is the lamp and it really is quite special.  I have used it on a couple of jobs because it is nice and tall which works well on a bedside table. 
 
The chandelier has a creamy tan/beige  shade with a great shape.
I didn't show you this one, but we used it in the master bath, which somehow I don't have pictures of???? [must find those because it was quite a transformation]
If you notice the green and turquoise stripes in the pillow, I looked long and hard for a stripe with those colors and the gray/taupe color. [you will see why in the next picture]  When we started the room, and suggested the white for the walls, Juanita was concerned that it would not be enough color for her.  I really wanted to keep the tone of the room as neutral as I could, so I used the gray/taupe  as my base color for the rug, and the window treatments.
She had 2 of these chairs, and to keep the cost down, we opted not to recover.  Which is why we needed a little of the blue in the fabric.
Another shot of the pillows on the bench.
A different shot of the Homegoods bench.  The legs were a reddish wood color and we had a black stain applied instead of painting.  With the fabric and silver nail heads it looks totally different!  Also, you can see the color of the carpet here, which is just cut yardage and bound.  If you can't find the right rug, cut yardage is a great alternative, and you can get the exact size you need. 
 One more thing....I ordered this chair for her desk from Overtock [the Becca linen chair] and it was awesome!  It came fully assembled and the fabric was a nice linen.  For under 200.00 I might add!

I have some pictures from Scott's coming....

6 comments

Julie Holloway said...

Sherry...you are so good. The job I posted about today is half Arteriors/ half Aidan Gray. Who doesn't love it? Julie

A Perfect Gray said...

thanks, Sherry!

maggie said...

luv..luv the overstock chair! it's so nice that you share resource's!!

Pauline Wiles said...

Gorgeous chair, I love it.
And I can totally see why your long hunt for the striped pillow was important and worthwhile!

Kristie said...

Beautiful!
I just found your blog through Just a Girl and now I'm your newest follower! Your blog is lovely, and funny at the same time. I can't wait to look back through it and get some wonderful ideas for the cabin.

Val said...

What wonderful treasures!

Back to Top