I'm Back!

How come when I am working out time drags and when I am on vacation it is over in a flash!  We had great weather, I read 2 books [a luxury}, worked out 5 of the 7 days, and relaxed myself into a coma state!
But...back to work!  Since I am in the middle of some projects right now, I thought I would post some pictures of a bath that I did last year.  We started out by ordering the wallpaper......and then it turned into a full blown remodel!  The vanity was way too low....after removing.....we then had to pull up the tile.   Those words "well, while we are at it" took on a whole new meaning!  How could we possibly put up the beautiful wallpaper and expect a miracle.  As I say...that would be like putting lipstick on a pig.  It was recently featured in Better Homes and Gardens "Kitchen and Bath Remodel".  Here are some before and after pictures.

No comments

Back to Top